Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Stylin' it in the late 70's


Today I fully intended on taking Miss C to some lovely location to take more photographs of our latest creations. Instead I just want to curl up in a ball under my doona until the thick fog lifts and the temperature rises above 5 degrees. Brrrr.

So while I wait for the sun to make an appearance and for my athritic bones to thaw, I'll share some stylin' shots that I found while flipping through some old albums this week. When I was little, mum used to sew most of our clothes and many of the patterns she used (and patterns that my Nan used to make my mum clothes...), I am now using as inspiration to create outfits for little Miss C. Many thanks to Mum and Nana for creating this sewing monster!

(No prizes for guessing which of these little girls is me!)


(Ok, I'll give you a hint...)



2 comments:

  1. This is just wonderful. I love the picture of you. That look on your face is priceless. You and your girl look so alike!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sara! I think she looks quite a bit like me and quite a bit like her dad too. Hopefully that doesn't mean we look like brother and sister.... ;)

    ReplyDelete