Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm in love with...

Japanese Craft Books - what isn't to love about kawaii and Japanese design?

This week has been all about felt hairclips for my little La-La. I started out making flowers, but then I stumbled upon this incredibly cute felt craft book. She'd flip over that little elephant or frog!


More felt sweetness. Mobiles for big people...

So in love with this little bee and look at those little lambs. So much cuteness!

Simple designs, linen, lace, white cotton and gorgeous photography. Perfection!





Zakka inspired embroidery. What a sweet addition to a bag or even a little linen dress.


I have no intention of extending my coat making skills this far, but thought this one was too funny not to share!




All these gorgeous Japanese craft books and many more are available on Etsy at Pomadour's Craft Cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment